In these challenging times, we know our business clients need to get the cost of their employee benefits down. Ever escalating rates make it difficult for business owners to remain profitable while still providing valuable health insurance options to their employees. As business owners, we understand the problem, and we help our clients through the maze of available options. We can help your company cut costs and still provide quality benefits.
As independent brokers with over thirty years of experience, we know the benefits marketplace, we provide objective advice, and assure that each dollar spent on benefits is the most effective. In order to provide a thorough analysis of current programs, prepare a concise comparative of options, and recommend intelligent action we employ the following process:
Review existing benefit plans to determine strengths, weaknesses, and ability to meet objectives of the business.
- – Gather pertinent census information.
- – Solicit alternative quotes.
- – Prepare a comparative analysis.
- – Review findings and make recommendations.
- – Implement appropriate changes.
- – Conduct informal employee meetings, if appropriate.
- – Provide ongoing review and administrative services.
Once a program is in place, our work continues. We do a detailed analysis each year to assure that we are still using the most cost effective carriers and that the unique requirements of each of our clients is being met.